Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
How wide are they? How much do you want to extend them out by?

It will work. Spacers come in widths from 3MM to 10MM and possibly larger. You'll need a 5 x 115mm bolt circle, hub centric spacer.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I ordered the 3mm hub-centric spacers from Billet Technologies for my stock SRT rims just to get them moved out to the edges a bit more - I stacked two of them in the back for 6mm total on each side (3mm on each side up front). So no, nothing wrong with wanting to do that to yours! Just make sure to get "hub-centric" spacers. Trust us. And if you go with my recommendation of BT spacers, don't do more than two (6mm) spacers stacked on the stock length wheel studs. They say this on their site when you order them but just reiterating it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I ordered the 3mm hub-centric spacers from Billet Technologies for my stock SRT rims just to get them moved out to the edges a bit more - I stacked two of them in the back for 6mm total on each side (3mm on each side up front). So no, nothing wrong with wanting to do that to yours! Just make sure to get "hub-centric" spacers. Trust us. And if you go with my recommendation of BT spacers, don't do more than two (6mm) spacers stacked on the stock length wheel studs. They say this on their site when you order them but just reiterating it.
You were able to get enough turns on the studs w/ 6mm spacers in the rear? No vibrations?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts