Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I would lito install the power folding mirrors on my 2007 300C any body know the details on doing this DIY or finding some perfect chrome used or new pair:arms:

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
they are only available on the Euro models and the cost is around $800 each..

IF you can get someone in europe to buy them for you..

good luck, many (including myself) have tried over the past 3 years with no success...

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Hi

I would lito install the power folding mirrors on my 2007 300C any body know the details on doing this DIY or finding some perfect chrome used or new pair:arms:
if your car is a euro model surely you must have the power folding mirrors already fitted,have you tried turning the mirror knob past the left or right mirror position??

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi
Not power mirrors,power foldin mirrors, they fold themselves in and out and you turn the knob 180 degrees

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Norway,is there some UK junk yards or used parts website anyone can recommend

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Hi
Not power mirrors,power foldin mirrors, they fold themselves in and out and you turn the knob 180 degrees

not quite sure what you mean by power folding mirrors now because you have them!do you mean auto folding mirrors???

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is there anyway that you can make them fold in when you lock it up at night?
I keep forgetting to fold before I leave !

·
Registered
585 Posts
I really want them too. 800$ is way too heavy tho...maybe I'll ask my friend in Japan. Don't think it will be any cheaper though...

·
Registered
585 Posts
I just found them for 200$ each on a japanese auction site. Maybe I'll get them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Typically the field of view requirements for Europe are greater than NA. If this mirror is affected, the mirror glass could be larger along with the mirror head, which may also affect the vehicle appearance. Folding mirrors are also a pound or two heavier. Kind of like jumbo ears.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts