Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
Each spring I realize AFTER the Spring Festival, that there were a lot of people I had hoped to meet (or see again) but didn't. I figure this year will be no different, but I'll try.

I am travelling to CA from AZ on Thursday (sorry AZ crew, I'll miss the caravan) and will make it to Irvine in time for Happy Hour at the Double Tree (I'll be the inebriated white guy, no, not CButler, not vvv90, the OTHER inebriated white guy).

On Saturday I'll be wearing my loud DanRealtor airbrushed tee shirt, and most likely parked near the GSM crew.

Please, introduce yourself (or reintroduce yourself, as I have no short or long term memory) when you see me. I really look forward to meeting everyone, and putting faces to the screennames.

Saturday night I plan on revisiting the Double Tree (unless I've been 86'd by then) and Sunday I will be at El Toro, FO' SHO'.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Irvine. If you miss this gathering, you really will regret it.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Regret missing it already!! Would've been a cool time..... maybe 2010!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Don't worry Dan! No special t-shirt needed because I won't have a problem finding and taking care of you, lol!

bruno

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Don't worry Dan! No special t-shirt needed because I won't have a problem finding and taking care of you, lol!

bruno
Don't forget to pack the hottie sign you worked so hard on. People are depending on you. Did the thongs arrive?

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
ill be in tucson at 9 am tomorrow, then ill be on the bench with vvv90 and a few others ......lol

ps. hey bernie !!! hope to see u there !

tz
Don't you worry! I'll have that bench reserved for a tandem!
But, I'll also have this :twak: waiting for you should you forget my latest mod!

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Maybe someone can take a maggie and pick up some more benches from other hotels.

PS im not going to need one but its funny as hell to see the people that do.

Cough cough DR BOOB.

Oh and Dan sorry for the highjack. but we all know "NO one saw a thing."

·
Registered
446 Posts
Don't you worry! I'll have that bench reserved for a tandem!
But, I'll also have this :twak: waiting for you should you forget my latest mod!

bruno

Hey Bruno....

what time will you be rolling in to the DT tomorrow ?....i should be there just after 3 pm (check in time)

see u tomorrow ! :)

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hey Bruno....

what time will you be rolling in to the DT tomorrow ?....i should be there just after 3 pm (check in time)

see u tomorrow ! :)
That's a good question...maybe around 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. I'm having my car cleaned up before I get to the hotel. Have a great flight and be careful on those L.A. freeways coming from LAX.

bruno

·
Registered
446 Posts
That's a good question...maybe around 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. I'm having my car cleaned up before I get to the hotel. Have a great flight and be careful on those L.A. freeways coming from LAX.

bruno
you bet B !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts