Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've been doing a few upgrades to my 300c CRD this year. One of the next things I wish to upgrade is the user interface in the centre console. My car is a 2008 model, just before the UK facelift version when they started putting the MyGIG system in these cars. So I have a really outdated version of the infotainment system atm. I've attached a photo of my cars centre console so you can see what I mean.

Anyway I'm making this post because I've seen a few touchscreen replacements at various prices for sale, and I was wondering if anyone who has put a touchscreen infotainment system in this car could point my in the right direction for one that works well and can preferably incorporate the steering wheel buttons too.

Thanks

·
Registered
2008 Chrysler 300C Heritage Edition, 5.7 RWD
3 Posts
Hi,
I have Joying unit in my 2008 300C:

works good, sounds as good as the factory unit (at least to my ears). I bought it on Amazon, not always available there.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Infotainment offers upgrades to better factory equipment Products

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hi,
I have Joying unit in my 2008 300C:

works good, sounds as good as the factory unit (at least to my ears). I bought it on Amazon, not always available there.
Looks cool - What unit did this replace? pics of it installed?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks!
That stock unit looks like the same Mygig unit that I have now. Looks like the new unit fits directly into the same opening which is what I need. Any complaints or issues with it?

·
Registered
610 Posts
To the OP, google 'Android radio 300c' and you will likely find several similar options. Some even come with a replacement bezel to accommodate a slightly different size head unit. You can also upgrade to the Mygig unit but it's a pain and not without it's own issues (I know because I did it)

·
Registered
2008 Chrysler 300C Heritage Edition, 5.7 RWD
3 Posts
Thanks!
That stock unit looks like the same Mygig unit that I have now. Looks like the new unit fits directly into the same opening which is what I need. Any complaints or issues with it?
So far works good. Use it mostly in Car Play mode.
Preinstalled radio app: UI could be a bit better, but it works just fine.
So, have no real complaints.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts