Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on everyone.....I am actually looking for some stock 300c rims to purchase.... If you are trying to get rid of your stock rims that have little to no miles & are in good condition....email me at [email protected]

Hope we can do buisness...peace

-JR

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I'm slightly intrigued as to what you'll be using them for? Powder Coating? Thats my idea first if no ones thought about it yet! LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rims

Im just lookn to make my wheels look better on my LX (base model) 300...

How much you guys lookn to sell them for?...Im a serious buyer

-JR

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm in the bay area, I am planning on upgrading mine. What are the stock 300C wheels worth?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rims

Manny,

Well it depends, how many miles do your wheels and tires have? and are they free of blemishes?

-JR

Feel free to post pics your 300c stock wheels

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You can usually expect around $800 for a decent set of wheels and tires. At least thats what I've seen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A coincidence...

I just finished writing my dealer to ask if they want to buy my stock 18" chrome wheels (unused) as I pick the car up tomorrow and have new rims already put on.

I asked the dealer $650 for wheels and tires, and I'll offer the same to you if he doesn't bite within the next 24 hours.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
300CHorse,

You should email me at [email protected] because I check that email alot more than I come to this site.....

So, about the rims, what year? what spoke style? and where are you located? I am in Los Angeles.

EMAIL ME,

-JR

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yeah I had a set I sold to the dealer they def. wont pay over 650. I have seen them spend 400-650. As for value on the street iwould like to say 800 esp. for ones like mine with new tires and tps sensors installed. Mine have caps, lugnuts the works. Excellant condition. Im in san francisco tho..

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a set off my 300srt, tires and sensors. they have about 20K on them and the goodyears 245/ 45/20s have about 10-15K on them. make an offer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Stoney; I might be interested. I live in Columbus, IN. Not far from you. Email me at: [email protected]

We can talk.

Harleyrider_00

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ONtHELO

Yo ONTHELO,

email me so we can exchange info....Do you have pics?...what year are they?..do they look like these in the pic right here? ...how many miles on em?

-JR

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have a set of wheels, the dealer ruined my set and replaced them with a new set. The new set was on my car about 2 months and they are perfect. I live in San Diego, No tires I would let them go for $500. they came off a 300C.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok so yeah, sorry that was more than 24 hours.

They are the stock chrome 18" 9 spoke.

I'm in Victoria Canada, and asking $650 US.

The wheels and tires have only been used for about 70 miles, basically to get them off the factory, and then to the aftermarket shop to be removed.

I don't have them in my possesion today (they're still at the aftermarket shop), but I will post pictures soon.

I'm not to desperate to sell them anymore because I've had plenty of interest, including from the dealer I bought them from.

My e-mail is [email protected], and if you can't have them shipped, I will be in California (driving to Santa Monica) in late August.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have the 20 inch Srt Design wheels with just 13 k on them and 3/4 tread on the front and brand new on the back the i think they are 245/45 im just looking to to get the powerder coated Viper wheels

1 - 20 of 22 Posts