Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL I TOOK SOME PICS TODAY...DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO...ENJOY AND BE ESAY ON THE COMMENTS...THANKS

·
Registered
96 Posts
Easy on the comments??... Bro, sorry no can do. That car is looking sweeeeet. Oh, another thing I prefer bikini clad models. :biggrin:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Easy on the comments??... Bro, sorry no can do. That car is looking sweeeeet. Oh, another thing I prefer bikini clad models. :biggrin:
HAHAHAHA NEXT TIME I WILL PAY A MODEL JUST FOR YOU...HAHAHA

·
Registered
246 Posts
those wheels are sick man.. which brand?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Car looks great. Are you going to Billet M&G this Sunday? Hey you need to ENABLE your PM's as well I can't send any PM's to you?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car looks great. Are you going to Billet M&G this Sunday? Hey you need to ENABLE your PM's as well I can't send any PM's to you?
i don't know what happen with my pm i don't know how to make it work and yeah i will try to go but i don't know because is going to be mothers day and i have few plans...but hey we should me on friday at that meet...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats a serious tat you got... any of it upclose id like to check the detail out...
MY DAD WHO DIED 8 MONTHS AGO ..THIS WAS JUST AFTER I WAS DONE..IT TOOK 6 HOURS..THE WORDS MEAN "REST IN PEACE" IN SPANISH

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
wow...nice tatoo. Let's meet up tomorrow in Wellington. I will need to wash my ride up after I put the kids to bed...so I'll be there a bit late....8 ish..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i don't know what happen with my pm i don't know how to make it work and yeah i will try to go but i don't know because is going to be mothers day and i have few plans...but hey we should me on friday at that meet...
Go into your PROFILE and go to EDIT OPTIONS. In this section make sure you have checked the enabled PM BOX.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Nice ride!The first pic you looked bored but then it looked like you woke up with that muscle pose:biggrin: That tattoo you have of your father is awesome.I have 10 tatts and i must say the guy that done the work for you does great work.:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Car looks so clean! Very nice. And your dad must have been one hell of a dad. Sorry to hear he passed and I bet you made him very proud.

Moose.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Car looks so clean! Very nice. And your dad must have been one hell of a dad. Sorry to hear he passed and I bet you made him very proud.

Moose.
THANK YOU I REALLY THANK YOU FOR THOSE WORDS...AND YEAH MY DAD WAS... IS... AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST DAD EVER

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice ride!The first pic you looked bored but then it looked like you woke up with that muscle pose:biggrin: That tattoo you have of your father is awesome.I have 10 tatts and i must say the guy that done the work for you does great work.:fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:
THANK YOU MAN...YEAH THE TAT TOOK A LONG TIME BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT..I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS..IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER NOW...BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHEN YOU JUST FINISH THEN THEY LOOK DARK...BUT THEN THE COLORS CAME UP..THANK YOU ONE MORE

·
Registered
975 Posts
Hey the car looks really good- I would tint those FUGLY orange front maker lights to complete the look. They look really outta place. Other then that 2 thumbs up bro.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts