Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
And I Know What Everyone Is Thinking......how Hard Is It To Put Your Foot Down To The Floor In A 500hp Car At High Speed.....maybey The Guy That Raced Me Down Shifted To 4/5th Gear Missed A Shift Bogged Or Ran Out Of Gas All At The Same Time:pat: IM NOT SHURE BUT THATS MY STORY AND IM STICK'EN TO IT.....:fing02:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
nice kill!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Nice KILL!! Never mind all the numbers and hypotheticals, a kill is a kill is a kill, even if you were mistaken which model you beat up on( which I'm not saying you are). Hey, at least your story is more believable than the one that mini-van driver must be telling his CarvanForum buddies of the time he schooled a PINK SRT8 with a yellow daisy on the dash!:laugh2:(sorry Jmatt, I couldn't help myself).

That stretch of the 427 is pretty nice for highspeeds, but I think the PO PO know that too. Lucky one wasn't sitting there waiting just before your beside the woodbine race track. I seen them ther all the time.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Actually, his car is quicker, but, due to his limiter, yours is faster.

·
Registered
178 Posts
havent posted in a while

Nice kill however i can almost gareentee you caught him in the wrong gear and he was probably the average AMG owner who just mashed the pedal instead of keeping it reved in the right gear... His car definately did not downshift to 2nd gear... I have raced too many SL 55's and did everything possible against the same driver who happens to be my dad I lose all the time no matter what... would love to see how a ported heads, intake and full exhaust system would fair against the 55 although I still think the 55 will be slightly quicker however I think its enough to come close to make it a drivers race!

·
Registered
267 Posts
glad it wasnt a 55 with k2 upgrade. Thats the first think id do if i had a e/cls 55

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
great

great story and great kill. We all know the mighty and revered AMG can haul ass, but it's a fact that the driver makes the race!

I've scared the crap out of a few, but never really pulled on one. It is sometimes just as good to stay really close.

That will really piss them off!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Great Story and nice run.

There are some MBs I wouldn't think of messing with other than a smile unless I had some power under my hood to at least come close, unless I just felt like what the hell.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts