Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we started paulo's 300c today and by the end of next week this car should be a nice little weapon, single turbo charged 5.7 what else could you want.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Far out Steve :scared: I bet you wish you had a twin brother.....actually I bet we all wish you had a twin brother :biggrin:

Is that a kit off the shelf? or you making it on the fly?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Far out Steve :scared: I bet you wish you had a twin brother.....actually I bet we all wish you had a twin brother :biggrin:

Is that a kit off the shelf? or you making it on the fly?

we have made kits but this system is a little different to the others, it's a single turbo combo

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey all,

just got home after a busy 24hrs!

Just to recap...I left Sydney at about 10:30 last night, drove my 300C up to Steve and the guys at RDP overnight, then went to work for a few hours in my Brisbane office, got stuck at Brisbane airport for a few more hours, then had a half asleep cab driver almost run us off the road on the way back home!

Anyhow, these pics have brought a smile to my face and made it all worthwhile. I can't wait to get the car back from Steve once done...

Thanks for the little tour today also Steve and for some of the eye openers at your place...I reckon everyone should go forced induction on their 300C's :D either turbo charged or supercharged, Steve and the guys at RDP have definitely got the expertise...

Seriously though, if any of you have thought about it but want some more good reasons to have a go at something like this, let me know...I'd be happy to share some of my experiences!

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Paul we definitely have to catch up when all is said and done.

You are in great hands mate, trust me.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hey Icarus,

If you are flying back to pick your car up let me know I may come up and say hi :)

In fact let me know if you need a lift from the airport :)

Justin

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Icarus,

If you are flying back to pick your car up let me know I may come up and say hi :)

In fact let me know if you need a lift from the airport :)

Justin

Hey thanks mate! Steve was going to bring the car back down, but I'll let you know if this changes.

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Registered
302 Posts
Paul we definitely have to catch up when all is said and done.

You are in great hands mate, trust me.

Definitely up for this...I will be coming down to Melbourne in the next few months to catch-up with some family down near you anyways, so we'll organise a time to met up.

Will keep you posted.

:)

·
Registered
633 Posts
this is just too good to be true.

Great stuff paulo, looking forward to see the results.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I finished making the Intercooler today and mounted it into place, have also started the intercooler piping as well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just can't wait to see how this will drive. If anyone in Sydney wants to see how this goes once finished just let me know...should be fun to meet up and go for a drive :D

Also, from speaking with Steve today, it seems like everything so far is going to plan...I may even have her back here in Sydney sooner than thought.

That turbo sitting next to the car in the pic above is a real teaser...
can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just can't wait to see how this will drive. If anyone in Sydney wants to see how this goes once finished just let me know...should be fun to meet up and go for a drive :D

Also, from speaking with Steve today, it seems like everything so far is going to plan...I may even have her back here in Sydney sooner than thought.

That turbo sitting next to the car in the pic above is a real teaser...
can't wait!

thanks mate, i'm planning on finishing the intercooler piping tommorrow, and the merge collector

·
Registered
124 Posts
thanks mate, i'm planning on finishing the intercooler piping tommorrow, and the merge collector
Nothing better too do on a Sunday Steve?

1 - 20 of 209 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.