Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But there is no way i could!

I called Bill a couple weeks ago and let him know what i wanted...he said it will be a few day til he had it (GRIP GRILLE the he would COLOR MATCH BRILLIANT BLACK). He said he'd have more grilles on Monday....sure enough he called me...said he'd paint it and let it cure over the weekend and ship it out the following week. WELL, I got the grille and it looks great and from what i can tell...it matches perfect. I have a little bit of work being done to the car so it won't be put on till some time next week (hopefully). I look forward to seeing it on the car....

Thanks a TON BILL! you are truely a great person to do business with.

Aaron"."

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
But there is no way i could!

I called Bill a couple weeks ago and let him know what i wanted...he said it will be a few day til he had it (GRIP GRILLE the he would COLOR MATCH BRILLIANT BLACK). He said he'd have more grilles on Monday....sure enough he called me...said he'd paint it and let it cure over the weekend and ship it out the following week. WELL, I got the grille and it looks great and from what i can tell...it matches perfect. I have a little bit of work being done to the car so it won't be put on till some time next week (hopefully). I look forward to seeing it on the car....

Thanks a TON BILL! you are truely a great person to do business with.

Aaron"."
Ditto...I spoke to Bill last week and he said that they just got some new grilles in and that he'd get in painted, cured and shipped out by Friday. I e mailed him today and he said grille has been shipped via UPS. Bill during the whole entire order process was great.

If I get in by this weekend I am going to try to install....can't wait.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Talked to Bill myself....mine should be coming this week too goherd....doggone weather not cooperating with me and changing my grill out....cant wait.Bills customer service is second to none and never did her make me feel like he was is a hurry or that he didnt have time to talk.He talked to me like we had been friends for years and 2 minutes talking to him his passion for our rides is very clear....Bill and C/3 rock!And grip!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts