Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyup guys,what do you reckon of my times tomorrow on 1/4 mile drag strip(prepared track)in the UK.I'm running stock 5.7l with diablo 93 cai with everything maxed and the air temp will be approx 75d F.My wheels are 20" running 275/35z20 Dunlops(rear)normal weight of car with say 1/2 tank of gas,may possibly have 1/4 tank of gas.Any ideas??.Thanks guys:sasmokin:

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no ideas then.oh well,I'll just wing it like I normally do

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I went and winged it like i said I would,had 3/4 tank of gas a half full boot of kids n wifes crap and did 14.2secs with terminal speed of 98mph,whooped a bmw m3 convert and a skyliner,hers a crappy vid my 13 yr old son did on his fone YouTube - dad 300c drag race

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good runs -- I have to tell you, the Vid was still WAY better than other video clips I have seen from the track. Tell your son "good job".

I have yet to run mine down the 1/4. Maybe some day..........:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I Take mine down the track all the time. the more you go to the track the faster you will get. looked great and enjoy.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good runs -- I have to tell you, the Vid was still WAY better than other video clips I have seen from the track. Tell your son "good job".

I have yet to run mine down the 1/4. Maybe some day..........:)
I told my son,he says thank you very much,its made his day,thanks bro

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some pics my wife took

p://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc169/RAY683W/101_9982.jpg[/IMG]
]

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8