Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Wow, that's a larger wheel than what your average tractor/trailer rig is running on the road today. I'm sure they'll fit on the '300 series' as well, but it sure doesn't appear to be much rubber between the wheel and the road. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
26's is waaaaayyy to dam big!!! Just look at the sidewall! it looks like a 10 speed biycle tire.. one small speed bump, crack in the road, pot hole etc.. and it's curtains for the wheel and tire!!..
foreal, I think you can't even turn with them on!

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
It fits but dont you try this at home. Parental Guidance is advised. It looks like they actually tried to drive with them on the car look at the fender toward the front, see the dent?

·
Registered
530 Posts
GEN XER said:
It fits but dont you try this at home. Parental Guidance is advised. It looks like they actually tried to drive with them on the car look at the fender toward the front, see the dent?
haha thanks for that! I just noticed the dent, that thing is not drivable at all, looks sweet tho.

·
Registered
120 Posts
GEN XER said:
With the flick of a switch and that goes up and extra couple inches its riding on air:pat:

·
Registered
139 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:
26's is waaaaayyy to dam big!!! Just look at the sidewall! it looks like a 10 speed biycle tire.. one small speed bump, crack in the road, pot hole etc.. and it's curtains for the wheel and tire!!..
They have undersized tires so that they will "tuck" under the fenders when the car is lowered. I bet you could get away with it (driving on the street) if you fit bigger rubber, but you couldn't get 'em "tucked".

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I saw it in person at the dub show. Ugly as hell. They added to the front bumper and side skirts to make it look lower and it looks very goofy in person. I saw him raise it and he claims he can drive it, but I doubt it.

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
26'z Look Sssssiiiccccccckkkkkkkkkk, But I Want To Drive It Not Put It On A Mantle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love It Anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:
different strokes for different folks.. its your car do with it as you like.. not my glass of water though.. thats just alittle to much.. I am looking at 22's" and am very picky in the style of rim cause i dont want that ghetto look... not saying your's is.. but once we start with the rims the car has a whole different swagger...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Flossin22s said:
heres a better pic......i really liked it

Nice show car, but i like to actually drive my 300C.. I would be affraid to drive that thing more than 55-60.... but it does look bad-asss... that will win you some shows.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
They actually had to extend the upper spindle to account for the larger rim. I wouldnt suggest doing it, but hey, we'll be bringing the car out to the Meet n Greet on the 25th.

·
Registered
587 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong but arent real 26s bigger then the 27s...........26s didnt fit my friends tahoe but he has put some of those johnson 27s on it before

·
Registered
417 Posts
i think you are right...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Flossin22s said:
correct me if i'm wrong but arent real 26s bigger then the 27s...........26s didnt fit my friends tahoe but he has put some of those johnson 27s on it before
I donno, just seen these pics on that web site the other day. I think in the pics of that Charger they look bigger because its lowered?

I've never seen 26's nor 27's in person, so i'll let you be the judge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts