Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a meeting I was sitting there thinking it's getting late, how much gas do I have, do I need to stop and get gas.

Thinking as car designer what features would I or could I implement on a car if I was given a clean canvas.

So my gas question came up, what if I could check my gas level from my key fob if they could sync up with each other as I left the car and it was displayed on a LCD display on my key fob, I could look and say hey half a tank left I can just go straight on the freeway my commute now is completly different and I saved time and worry.

Key Fob (LCD) gas meter or display

Windshield wiper technology hasn't change in so long this seems like it is due for a big time change, they still can't sweep the entire windshield, Touchless blower or some effect that is able to keep the entire windshield clear and not have the wipers obstruct the drivers view.

AC/Heater Vents - this has well been past it's due for an upgrade or at least the look

Auto- turn signal blinkers when the driver changes lane or turns wheel the blinkers will automatically turn on when the wheel is turned and turn off when the steering wheel is straight.

Windshield wiper/washer fluid I can count numerous times that you are behind a car just after you wash your car and is sparkling that the guy in front of you uses his washer fluid to clean his windshield and sprays your car. Something must be done about this. :) Washer nozles that are aimed more correctly at your windshield or placed on the roof facing down for a high pressure so that it sprays only that vehicle on flows down the windshield

Just a few thoughts that ran through my mind, what would you add

·
Registered
639 Posts
I can't answere this question without getting overly XXX rated. so i will keep it to myself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts