Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I've lost all confidence in the dealer (non Chrysler) nothing to do with the car but most certainly the customer experience. I told them today, that they've delayed too long and i'll be putting my business elsewhere.

maybe time to get myself a new one ??

thanks again, and I'll hang around whilst I await the arrival of the new deal if that's ok?

·
Registered
58 Posts
There are some seriously good deals out there on unregistered 07 models. I paid less for my Touring than a 07 pre owned saloon!

·
Registered
347 Posts
hey BMEWS,

agree with jimbo55 good deals still around on new pre facelift sallons i think, i got a blinding one, took delivery 1st March, didnt see the point of a used one there was hardly any price difference.

regards

elpirata

p.s. what did the dealer do you didnt like ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey BMEWS,

agree with jimbo55 good deals still around on new pre facelift sallons i think, i got a blinding one, took delivery 1st March, didnt see the point of a used one there was hardly any price difference.

regards

elpirata

p.s. what did the dealer do you didnt like ?
well the deal is now done and ordered an 07 car (std model no satnav) got a stella deal and tiny apr. So it'll have an 08 plate and delivery mileage. The dealer was great, and gave excellent customer service which to be honest is no. 1 in my book.

hmmm what did the other one do? well partly my own fault i guess for wanting the car so badly but.....

quoted me some finance but did not provide any written quotes.. even when i started to look at the payments the figures didn't quite add up.. hence me checking around, then they started delaying delivery of the car and not returning messages or phone calls (i basically ended up doing the chasing) which in my book before they even have the money indicates to me that their aftersales will be appauling. It's my own fault for typically thinking a new car would be much much more expensive than a 6mth old vehicle.... boy was I wrong...Still.. lesson learned.

hopefully get the beast next week... let her run in a wee while.... and then enjoy my ride :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts