Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well not me but my wife is! she took the test yesterday and it's positive. Wow it's crazy, im going to be a daddy! i have 2 step son's but i don't have any of my own so this is my first. im nervous,scared and excited all at the same time!

any advice from the daddy's or mommy's out there for a rookie parent!:biggrin:

·
Registered
317 Posts
By far the best thing she can give you. enjoy all the priceless moments you will have with your rugrat. i have quite a few so i can speak from experience. wonderful man just wonderful. hope you dont have to get rid of the ride.:grouphug:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dont have to get rid of it. it's actually a good thing i bought the 300 my other choice was a g35 coupe.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congrats on the upcoming baby!! All I can say is that it's a life changing expereince. Some advice attend prepared childbirth classes with your wife so you know what's going on!! Any other questions feel free to PM me.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Congrats on the upcoming birth! Be careful to keep the love and guidance even in how you go forward with your step sons, even though this one has got you in the genes and chromosomes. Being a great example of a father is just as important for the steps sons (adoption or not) and favoritism will breed resentment and prejudice.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats to you and your wife from another soon-to-be-new-daddy!

My wife and I are expecting any day now...I come to work anxiously awaiting the call that will get me in the 300 and zoomin' away to pick her up.

Childbirth classes were helpful and a great way to support and learn how to support the wifey!!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
great to hear that! i am a first time parent too. the first 2-3 months are hard and then you realize that your child is sleeping more and more. my daughter would wake up 2-3 times a night between 3-5 months. my daughter is now 10 months and she wakes up once or twice a night. (more or less its once now). the biggest secret is to put baby rice cereal in their bottle when they get a little bit older. just follow the instructions on the box. it will keep your baby full much longer and your baby will sleep longer! its the greatest idea ever!
my daughter has the "daddy's little girl" thing going on so she treats me like a celebrity when i come home from work. it is awesome! i have another daughter on the way too. my wife is 24 weeks along so i will have 2 daddy's girls!

·
Registered
142 Posts
congrats bro you know in a year your going to have to switch it for a minivan so when you do i might need some parts

but congrats man i have a 11year old and there is nothing better than seeing his face and helping him along this crazy a$$ world and just make sure you show him the right paths to take and not any bad ones but those can be good also so then he knows how to correct his mistakes as well

·
Registered
435 Posts
Wow, congrats... in your little avenger (baby Charger)... don't think minivan... think Magnum!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
That is such exciting news for you and your family members. Congratulations on another milestone. Seems like you're already on your way since you do have experience with your step sons as well.

There are so many wonderful words of advice that experiencd members can offer. I would like to simply say, 'Be available but don't enable'

Best wishes!
bruno

·
Registered
23 Posts
How exciting for you!! The best piece of advice I can give you is to make your woman feel beautiful everyday! Trust me, this will make your life so much better... remember, if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! And when your pregnant, just about anything and everything can make you unhappy. Oh.. and if you start thinking that your wife was somehow kidnapped by aliens and replaced with a psychotic version of her old self.. don't worry, its just hormones! It will only take a few years after she has the baby to get back to normal! j/j! Anyways, have fun with the new little one!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How exciting for you!! The best piece of advice I can give you is to make your woman feel beautiful everyday! Trust me, this will make your life so much better... remember, if mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! And when your pregnant, just about anything and everything can make you unhappy. Oh.. and if you start thinking that your wife was somehow kidnapped by aliens and replaced with a psychotic version of her old self.. don't worry, its just hormones! It will only take a few years after she has the baby to get back to normal! j/j! Anyways, have fun with the new little one!
:fing02: lol i think you're right about that b/c she quit smoking and now she's soooooo grumpy. Her mood changes every 5 minutes. It's going to be quite an experience.

THANKS to everyone for the responses and support!!!

This is why this is the best forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts