Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I want to say Hi. Secondly, I love my 300C. I am a former Magnum owner (3.5L SXT) and as much as I loved that car, my 300 is SOOO much better. I hope that I can be of help as much as I get help around here

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Vinniej and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Obviously I don't need to tell you how good these cars are - but you will find this particular site is full of really friendly folks who will help with any problems you may have.
Cheers John

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome from Texas, Vinnie!

Where are you from?

-david

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hi Vinnie!!! We're all in love here. It's like rutting season sometimes.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! So you upgraded to the Hemi and the greater luxury! We call that a typical Radiator Cap Mod!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the board Vinnie. Considering you have the 300C, we are ALL in love with your car!! Very glad to hear you enjoy the vehicle. I hope you have a great time on the forum. Lots to learn and discover. Love to see some pics when you can.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hi Vinnie,
Nice to see you again! Thanks for coming on over to this thread to introduce yourself. We do love all LXs here but have a penchant for the love of the 300.

Ignore Rambit's remark, too. :pat:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hi Vinnie,
Nice to see you again! Thanks for coming on over to this thread to introduce yourself. We do love all LXs here but have a penchant for the love of the 300.

Ignore Rambit's remark, too. :pat:
Jeez bruno, where's the love today? This thread is about love, lust and occasional rutting...haha. Even 300's need love sometimes...haha.

EDIT: Hey, I finally got out for a ride and didn't get rained on!!! I imagine you're gone to your appointment. Good luck on that!!!

Bernie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts