Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i picked up a 2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali fully loaded for my family. cant fit 4 kids in a 5 passenger car so i finally did a trade for something nice. ill have pics later, just got home. the dealer even gave me a full tank of gas. this rig takes on 31 gallons! i drove about 50-60 miles and the needle barely moved off the "F". i must be dreaming or something. good luck to all you guys and keep the 300 spirit alive!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Stay safe bro!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Goodluck on the trade......

PEACE

·
Registered
435 Posts
aww, you'll be missed. hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
That gauge will move quicker than your 300 did....give it a few more miles, lol. But you will enjoy it and that's all that matters. Good luck and stop back in every once in a while.

·
Registered
297 Posts
nice to hear from someone moving up to a big truck rather then all this whinning about the price of gas and people buying used geo metros that I hear on CNN all day.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
nice to hear from someone moving up to a big truck rather then all this whinning about the price of gas and people buying used geo metros that I hear on CNN all day.

Thanks!
lol, i hear that sh|t, i read that one metro sold for like 7,000 fkn dollars!! I was going to buy one a couple years ago but passed because the guy wanted 800 and i wasn't willing to give him more than 5 or 600 (it was worth 8 though)

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well IronMedic, congratulations on what you have been trying to do for quite some time. I'm glad the finances have worked out for you and that you purchased exactly what you had been looking for to transport your large family.

What kind of trade did you get with your 300? Hope you'll drop by now and then to let us know what's going on and I do look forward to those new photos!

Happy Father's Day!
bruno

·
Registered
408 Posts
Good luck with your new ride, you did what you had to do and I wish you the best. You will miss your 300 I bet.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Enjoy your new barge! Those Yukons are nice looking rigs.
I had a Durango the dealer gave me while my car was in the shop though and after 3 days of driving the gas needle was only down to 5/8 of a tank. I thought I was getting pretty good mileage until I filled it up and 3/8 of a tank cost $51 :dead1:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice!! looking forward to seeing the pics. :fing02:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well IronMedic, congratulations on what you have been trying to do for quite some time. I'm glad the finances have worked out for you and that you purchased exactly what you had been looking for to transport your large family.

What kind of trade did you get with your 300? Hope you'll drop by now and then to let us know what's going on and I do look forward to those new photos!

Happy Father's Day!
bruno

ummm the best trade i got everywhere was $15k. my jaw dropped. i shopped it out and everything. honestly, i will never buy a newer model chrysler ever again. ill wait a few years to buy another 300. my bank took care of me because i have done so many car loans with them. they really like my business. ill definitely stop by more often to have fun with your posts!

did you know that you are my hero? you are the wind beneath my wings!! :)
hahahahaha

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
pics of the tank

my tank on wheels!! available options:

rear dvd (a life saver!! i have never had a quiet ride with kids ever! this is great!!)
heating steering wheel
dual heated seats (both driver/pass--upper and lower body heating)
navi/sat/mp3/cd player
rear camera
rear sonar
power 2nd row seating (so awesome!)
2nd row captains chairs (another great feature)
power lift gate
sunroof
stock chrome GMC 20's
free full tank of gas on purchase ($120 worth from "E")

in park, i can actually watch the DVD movie on my front navi screen too. its a trip! also, i average 120 miles on just a quarter tank alone. the yukon denali comes with a 6 speed auto tranny. i averaged 1500 rpms at 60 mph. i think that helped out quite a bit for something this big. the tank is 31 gallons too. talk about insanity!

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
time to step up to some 26s! Forget about gas! just put a blindfold on when you are filling up!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im just filling up at the 1/4 tank mark. that will not deal a huge blow to my wallet. also, the king of saudi arabia is taking steps to lower gas prices. lets hope he delivers. we need his oil to drive our SUV's!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
im just filling up at the 1/4 tank mark. that will not deal a huge blow to my wallet. also, the king of saudi arabia is taking steps to lower gas prices. lets hope he delivers. we need his oil to drive our SUV's!!
I think they are seeing that it will be affecting their bottom line soon so they are making these little baby steps. So far oil is just barely down under $135.:pat:

Oh and nice rig!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts