heres one, and its absolutly free: open your hood and pull fuse 11 for 30 secs (with the car off obviously) then put back in. This will wake up the transmission and it will shift like it should instead of being sluggish. I too have ADD therefore this is as far as i will go . Welcome to the forums.
- 170 or 180 thermostat, keep you power when engine warmed up.
- Diablo Predator, + 10 to 15 hp, firmer shifts at higher revs, remove spped limiter etc
- custom sway bars, Hotchkis for example
- better tires if you have Conti's
- 22 elite console cover, no performance improvement but the number one interior ambiance improvement, a "must have".
and the list goes on, and the list goes on. sorry that song popped in my head as I was reading this. not the right words but if you get the tune you'll understand! lol I think it's "and the beat goes on" but not sure
Intake ( Hammer or Afe2)
Headers ( Kooks or SLp or just Dynatchs )
Exhaust ( corsa , borla , magnaflow , zoomers )
Thermostat ( 160 - 180 )
Tuner ( Diablo Predator )
Cam ( Fried , Stu , PPP , comp )
Heads ( ^^^^^^)
S/c or Turbo .. damn bro the list goes on , but this should get u started somewhere