Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus tpicked up a 05 300c and looking to do a few mods.

what are the best mods to start with and how much will I gain from them? ( i have ADD so dont feel like searching for it:twak:)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
heres one, and its absolutly free: open your hood and pull fuse 11 for 30 secs (with the car off obviously) then put back in. This will wake up the transmission and it will shift like it should instead of being sluggish. I too have ADD therefore this is as far as i will go :p. Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
After pulling fuse 11 for free, some easy mods;

- 170 or 180 thermostat, keep you power when engine warmed up.
- Diablo Predator, + 10 to 15 hp, firmer shifts at higher revs, remove spped limiter etc
- custom sway bars, Hotchkis for example
- better tires if you have Conti's
- 22 elite console cover, no performance improvement but the number one interior ambiance improvement, a "must have".

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Im a doctor (well almost, 3rd year med student really), ADHD/ADD is over diagnosed. I have seen many people get prescribed things like Adderall when its not required. :twak:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
see my sig.

obviously you wont get the same power but these are the easiest to do and you will notice a little gain and a better sound from the hemi.

and pulling fuse 11 will last until your computer adapts to your daily driving again. depending on how much you drive, that could be a few weeks or more i bet. i tend to do mine every few weeks.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
wana gain power do the following ...

Intake ( Hammer or Afe2)
Headers ( Kooks or SLp or just Dynatchs )
Exhaust ( corsa , borla , magnaflow , zoomers )
Thermostat ( 160 - 180 )
Tuner ( Diablo Predator )
Cam ( Fried , Stu , PPP , comp )
Heads ( ^^^^^^)
S/c or Turbo .. damn bro the list goes on , but this should get u started somewhere :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2005 300 Touring. Will this Fuse #11 pull work in this model or is it different or not available at all?

Thanks,
Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts