Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

First of all. a very greating from UAE to all of who is reading this thread
i'm looking for the side fibre fenders which is sold in Australian 300C SRT8s & Touring like the attached image. I need someone to find me these parts and tell me how much all parts cost..it's a fibre material not chrome

I would appreciate any support.

Thanks
Manas-UAE

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Sorry Mohamed, my contact hasn't come through for you yet for the part numbers you need. As soon as I find out I'll let you know.

Bernie

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Rambit.. don't be sorry dude

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Mohamed, I got a quote from a Chrysler spare parts department nearly 2 years ago when the SRT8 was first released here and I took pictures of mine. Those wheel arch extensions certainly created some interest for some of the American members.

The quote I got at the time was $930 for each wheel. The members who were interested declined, and who would blame them?

We now have AIR22 as a local member who owns a Panel Shop. Maybe Troy can get a better price on them. You could wait to see if Troy reads this or maybe PM him.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
WARD's looking for part numbers, but so far there's nothing in his system in his dealership. I couldn't find it either in the parts manual. He's going to keep digging though.

Bernie

·
Registered
633 Posts
let me know you VIN. NO. of the car and the year and I will find out what I can get them for. last I checked they were about $490.00 a wheel arch. You will also need ones that go on the front and rear bar cover and may require clips to hold them on.

·
Registered
633 Posts
my question is why? Don't your srt's have them in the states or are you having trouble getting one?

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Guys,

First of all. a very greating from UAE to all of who is reading this thread
i'm looking for the side fibre fenders which is sold in Australian 300C SRT8s & Touring like the attached image. I need someone to find me these parts and tell me how much all parts cost..it's a fibre material not chrome

I would appreciate any support.
Bernie, I thought I was providing exactly what Mohamed was asking. I could probably get the part numbers with a couple of phone calls but not today, too busy

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Bernie, I thought I was providing exactly what Mohamed was asking. I could probably get the part numbers with a couple of phone calls but not today, too busy
He's sent me a couple of PM's asking for part numbers John. Seems to me though that some countries in the Middle East also require this as well, but I'm just not sure. Maybe it's Europe too??? He's in the UAE BTW.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
my question is why? Don't your srt's have them in the states or are you having trouble getting one?
Troy, the NA SRT8s don't have them but I would have thought the units in the Middle East do.

·
Registered
633 Posts
part No. for L/H/f wheel arch mould here in Oz is 1CR37TZZAA AT $534.60AUS DOLLARS, every mould will have a different part no. there is eight in total.

hope this helps or if you need more info just let me know.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I may be able to get a litlle cheaper but not much.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I reckon these would look cool on my 5.7L...but to drop a couple of grand on some wheel arch bits seems pretty hard to justify...at the moment anyways! :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
I reckon these would look cool on my 5.7L...but to drop a couple of grand on some wheel arch bits seems pretty hard to justify...at the moment anyways! :D

you will not be able to see them on your car, you will be moving to fast.:biggrin:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ohhhh Thanks guys for your quick prompts.. believe me i'm really impressed..

Regarding the fenders. Actually we have them here in UAE but the dealer imports them from Mopar-Australia for USD$ 1,770 for the 4 sides on a fibre trims. WHY?

These are the items' Nos. 1CR37TZZAA....1CR22TZZAA...1CR33TZZAA...1CR38TZZAA...1CR40TZZAA...1CR41TZZAA

Thanks again guys for your help.. if someone found them cheap let me know..

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ohhhh Thanks guys for your quick prompts.. believe me i'm really impressed..

Regarding the fenders. Actually we have them here in UAE but the dealer imports them from Mopar-Australia for USD$ 1,770 for the 4 sides on a fibre trims. WHY?

These are the items' Nos. 1CR37TZZAA....1CR22TZZAA...1CR33TZZAA...1CR38TZZAA...1CR40TZZAA...1CR41TZZAA

Thanks again guys for your help.. if someone found them cheap let me know..
If you are going to fit these to a srt8 that doesn't have them you will need 8 in total 4 over the wheels on the guards and 2 on the front and rear bar covers. If you are after a price on all 8 let me know and I will see what I can do .

·
Registered
633 Posts
Any News guys
Hope you are sitting down.

For the whole set which is 8 in total
They are just under $5000.00AUS
Parts in the country are a joke.
I do get discount on this but its not that much.
this is an expensive mod to make if you can get all 8 for & $1700us get them.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I think these are fitted to Aus spec SRT8's to make them ADR compliant. As the SRT8 wheels are slightly wider and would stick out further than the body.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts