Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious to see if anyone was in or around the St.Louis area. I wanted to try an organize a lunch and cruise sometime this spring/summer, so if anyone has any interest in it please feel free to get in touch with me.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
yea

Hi James
Welcome to the midwest forum.
If you havent seen were working on a few things in down state IL for this spring. Also if you can make it out were having a gathering at the Chicago Auto show on Febuary 19th at the Chrysler Booth at 4pm. Have alook around the midwest forum and the great lakes for the Gathering Tommyz working on for the national club 300 meet.

·
Registered
901 Posts
W.e.l.c.o.m.e.

Hi Jamesw (Midwestern), Welcome to the 300/300C Family! :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Jamesw said:
I was just curious to see if anyone was in or around the St.Louis area. I wanted to try an organize a lunch and cruise sometime this spring/summer, so if anyone has any interest in it please feel free to get in touch with me.
Hi James,

Mike up here in central Illinois. Like has aready been stated we are having several things going and we sure would like to see you and any of your 300 friends in your area. Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
james.. i will be at the st.louis auto show as well with the 2nd gen 300c we did. i hope to see you there...
thom

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for the offers, however i wont be able to attend the Chicago show. The wife and I are in the process of buying our first house so we have to take it easy for a while. I will be sure to attend the meet in Central Il this spring though, does anyone have any clue were the national meet will be?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
hay

Hay James
Keep an eye on the great lakes Forum. Thats were the Gatthering thread is at. As of now its in Detroit at a Race track so some of the guys can play dragracer for a day.;) Were also talking with DUB to have a showing at There Chicago show.
Also good luck on the house i know its hard when you buying a house.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts