Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody put these speakers in the rear? I have an 05 300C, and am looking to upgrade the rear, but Crutchfield says they won't fit. Anybody know if these will drop in?

·
Registered
906 Posts
If you're putting the 6x9's in the rear they should fit right in. Our cars come standard with 6x9's. I have Focal 6x9's in the rear. The Infiniti Kappa's are a great speaker. I say go ahead with the upgrade!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Has anybody put these speakers in the rear? I have an 05 300C, and am looking to upgrade the rear, but Crutchfield says they won't fit. Anybody know if these will drop in?
I believe Crutchfield says that the won't fit because the Tweeter and Midrand stick up slightly and it will rub on the rear deck cover. I had these in my old Stratus, they touched but didn't harm anything. Awesome Speaker, make sure to put some power behind them though, don't starve them. I was running a Kenwood amp rated at 150wx2 RMS. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
If you're putting the 6x9's in the rear they should fit right in. Our cars come standard with 6x9's. I have Focal 6x9's in the rear. The Infiniti Kappa's are a great speaker. I say go ahead with the upgrade!!
How do you like the Focal's?
We dropped MB Quart after 12 years and are selling Focal now.
So far our customers love them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts