Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I just bought my SRT8 yesterday and, low and behold, the headphones were missing for the VES. Has anyone had any luck finding good replacments? I see the KOSS brand on E-bay but I don't really know if they will work or not. Thanks for all of your help. I look forward to many fun drives in the wonderful car. I am in love!

Robert

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had the same issue with my 300c. I used my old alpine ones from my old alpine unit and love them. I think anything will be decent. I paid about $25 a piece for mine. They fit in the center concole too!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is what is listed on E-bay. Will these work?

KOSS BRAND,. THE HEADPHONES P/N IS 05064037AA. ON ONE SIDE OF THE HEADPHONE IS THE ON/OFF BUTTON AND ON THE OTHER EAR PIECE IS THE VOLUME KNOB, THESE ARE NEW. THESE TAKE AAA BATTERIES, WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF THESE WILL WORK WITH YOU CHRYSLER/DODGE ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL CHRYSLER/DODGE PARTS DEPARTMENT. SORRY NO REFUNDS FOR PURCHASING WRONG HEADPHONES !! I DO MAKE SURE THE HEADPHONES POWER ON BEFORE SENDING. I DO HAVE A NEW REMOTE FOR $10.00 MORE IF YOU NEED ONE. (picture is of like item)

·
Registered
77 Posts
The best replacement are Blaupunkt IVHS-01 (kudos go to someone from the forums here, sorry forgot who posted them initially). Look much nicer than stock and cost $20 a piece (!). I got 6 sets (these also work for my wife's subaru tribeca kenwood system). Outstanding headphones, kids still did not defend these (stock SRT's got cracked after a month of use).
Got them from ww.midwestelectronics.com

Marek

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you have a VES system it should work with any infared headphones. It is always outputting the infared signal, you just need the headphones to pick it up....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts