Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what size injectors and or brands are being used with blown Hemi's

I'm in need of injectors my 06 srt. I will be installing a blower shortly and boost will start at about 6 pounds and end at about 12 when the drivetrain & motor is completed this winter. if possible I'd like to just by injectors once to support the low boost and the top levels, if that's not practical then I'll just purchase two sets (one for race day one for everyday) . anyone got some advice, I've seen them sell for around 200 and up but never took note who made them.

thanks
Nate

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
42# is good at 6psi

60# or larger even at 12psi

whomever is building your engine should have the best idea of the size you'll need. But I wouldn't go smaller then 60# injectors.

what are you running for a fuel pump?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right now on 4-6 pounds it will be mostly stock with just a booster and ARP stud kit that was installed this past winter. I'm gonna do the build for 12psi this year. the axle's, gearing and drive shaft are on order, the trans will be ordered about bonus time. I've been looking at a duel hat but have not done my research.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If going with a ford 80 what else is needed? any adapters for seating, wiring or fule rails? Also, running at the low end of 5 - 6 psi will the injector still be in its swweat spot or will it be underworked for propper flow?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is $400 a good price for the ford racing 80# units? also i'm finding them listed for either 99-04 or 05-10 model mustang? is there a difference? and last i've seen two different connectors offered, what connector do we need?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts