Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how much everyone paid to get their grill installed. I just wanted to get an idea of how much to expect to pay. Also, if you installed it yourself, was it difficult? how long did it take?

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
JE 300 said:
I was wondering how much everyone paid to get their grill installed. I just wanted to get an idea of how much to expect to pay. Also, if you installed it yourself, was it difficult? how long did it take?
I guess it depends on your relationship with the dealer. My sales manager had it installed on my car free of charge. :banana: (I figured it couldn't hurt to ask....and I was right!!)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I paid $50 to install.. The installer came out to my work and did it in the parking lot in about 20mins..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dsg049c said:
I paid $50 to install.. The installer came out to my work and did it in the parking lot in about 20mins..
Wow! 20 minutes. What grill do you have? That is much faster than the time that others have said it took them. Did you watch the installation?

·
Registered
61 Posts
E&G classic..took about an hr and a half at a body shop..dealership couldnt do it plus it would of been double the price there..i paid $100(45 an hr labor rate)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts