Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i have a chrysler 300c 5.7Hemi. I have also an 3.0crd facelift with a broken engine. I would love to put the facelift radio in my 5.7hemi 2005. Both have navigation. Is there someone who have done this before en can explain what i need to do? Or do i chance the whole dash with all the wires? Kind regards.
Car Plant Vehicle Automotive design Audio equipment
Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Gadget Audio equipment

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Hello i have a chrysler 300c 5.7Hemi. I have also an 3.0crd facelift with a broken engine. I would love to put the facelift radio in my 5.7hemi 2005. Both have navigation. Is there someone who have done this before en can explain what i need to do? Or do i chance the whole dash with all the wires? Kind regards.
Sorry, I don't know what a "facelift" radio is. I can try to guess from the photos, but since you're in Belgium and you mention a CRD, I'm assuming these are Euro-spec cars. Can you provide the model of each radio? REC, RER, REN?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The CRD is the diesel engine. The facelift model came out around 2007-2011. Where the interieur was slightly different. Now i have the big old radio with navigation, but after 2007 they changed the radio to a touchscreen radio

·
Registered
2020 300s 5.7 Alloy Edition
211 Posts
The CRD is the diesel engine. The facelift model came out around 2007-2011. Where the interieur was slightly different. Now i have the big old radio with navigation, but after 2007 they changed the radio to a touchscreen radio
You are inquiring about a factory radio 'upgrade'. Wondering if the newer device will fit the same space? Similar connections? Hmmm... I'm dealing with 'fuel theft' for the first time in decades....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes indeed I want to do this. the fuses are not the same also the antenna is not the same but are there bypasses for this or do I have to change the wiring harness completely. The touchscreenradio is just easier to work with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts