Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now through Saturday, April 30th, 2018 purchase four(4) select wheels and save up to $75.00 instantly at Discount Tire Direct!

-WANT TO SAVE MORE-

Save an additional $50.00 back by mail with the purchase of four(4) wheels with your Discount Tire credit card!

Shop for Wheels | Discount Tire Direct

Offer applies to most ATV/UTV wheelsets as well!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-TTT-

Need tires as well?

Combine any one of these great rebates and let DTD mount & balance your new wheels with a set of tires that are right for your needs!

Deals and Rebates | Discount Tire Direct

·
Registered
48 Posts
every time i do a search by entering in my car make and model it comes up with Search results: but nothing under it. Not even anything telling me you dont have any wheels available for my car.

2013 Chrysler 300 S AWD v8

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
every time i do a search by entering in my car make and model it comes up with Search results: but nothing under it. Not even anything telling me you dont have any wheels available for my car.

2013 Chrysler 300 S AWD v8
Thank you for thinking of Discount Tire Direct for your wheel needs, tiebar90!

I show 3 options available in 22" and 20" and 12 options in 18" I'm not sure why they are not displaying on your end, though. What diameter are you searching - I'll gladly send you the links to each model.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thank you for thinking of Discount Tire Direct for your wheel needs, tiebar90!

I show 3 options available in 22" and 20" and 12 options in 18" I'm not sure why they are not displaying on your end, though. What diameter are you searching - I'll gladly send you the links to each model.
20s would be good.

no 19 inch?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tirbar90, here is a link to the 20x8 5-115 wheel to fit your Chrysler. Unfortunately, there are only 2 at this time. There are none available at Discount Tire Direct at this time online.

Wheels | Discount tire Direct

If there is a specific wheel you are looking for we would be happy to see if we can special order it for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
tirbar90, here is a link to the 20x8 5-115 wheel to fit your Chrysler. Unfortunately, there are only 2 at this time. There are none available at Discount Tire Direct at this time online.

Wheels | Discount tire Direct

If there is a specific wheel you are looking for we would be happy to see if we can special order it for you.
I am looking for a SRT look alike. Or just anything that is full black. I know my car is AWD but im not sure what the mm offset is.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I am looking for a SRT look alike. Or just anything that is full black. I know my car is AWD but im not sure what the mm offset is.
The AWD applications use a higher offset which is usually around +40mm depending on the width of the wheel. Sadly, we do not offer anything right now in 20-inch that is full black or looks like the 300 SRT multi-spoke wheels.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the last week to take advantage of this instant wheel savings at DTD! PM us with any questions or if you need a price quote - we're here to help!

Shop for Wheels | Discount Tire Direct

And in case you missed it, you can save up to an additional $100.00 back by mail when purchasing with Discount Tire credit!

·
Registered
48 Posts
The AWD applications use a higher offset which is usually around +40mm depending on the width of the wheel. Sadly, we do not offer anything right now that is full black or looks like the 300 SRT multi-spoke wheels.
so the only wheels you have that will fit my car in ANY size, 19,20,22 inches...are those two?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so the only wheels you have that will fit my car in ANY size, 19,20,22 inches...are those two?
The two Helo wheel models linked earlier are no longer available; our apologies for the confusion!

If you enter your vehicle information following THIS LINK, you'll find 3 options available in 22" and 20" and 12 options in 18". At this time there are no 19-inch wheels that we offer to fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts