Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I've had a couple of people from over there asking about getting custom tuning on there 300c's done so i'm lookinh into interest into coming over there for a week and doing tuning, how much interest would there be?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hmm.. The Drive from Kuwait to Dubai would be about 12-15 hours, could u come to kuwait for 2 or 3 days ?..
its only an hour away on a plane, i'll pay for the ticket :biggrin:

I personally can round up atleast 8-10 SRT's that want a CMR tune, I'm sure we can get more and we already have a Dyno shop..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Pleas come over. Will have fun. If you gave enough notice on the dates you’ll be available, people can come from neighboring countries.
If you need any help in organizing you trip, bookings or literally anything please do not hesitate to pm me.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much notice do you think will be required? and what brand of dyno does this local shop have?

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
464 Posts
You do not need a notice period:) and most of the Dynos here are DYNOJETs 2wheels and 4wheels
how much notice do you think will be required? and what brand of dyno does this local shop have?

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
464 Posts
You do not need a notice period:) and most of the Dynos here are DYNOJETs 2wheels and 4wheels

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
i second that too csrt8 .. we will be more than happy to have u here inkuwait to tune our shiz ... and we are capable of paying for ur ticket .. so just let us know brutha

·
Registered
101 Posts
Am intrested for sure please PM me when you will be coming over

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hey Steve, don't forget to tell the guys over there that you have a few "assistants" that will need funding to get over there too! (ain't that right Jected, Air 22, Pusbum, <insert name here>, etc...?) :fing02:

·
Registered
554 Posts
That's one place I have never been. Need to have them tell us. Also, ask the aussies in our forum. There's probably one or two members who can tell us.

·
Registered
668 Posts
WOW ... am glad I was able to find this thread :arms:

It's a great idea Steve, me and the rest of the gang from Hemi Club Oman are willing to come to dubai for this event ...

Actually we had 2 events with the guys from UAE Hemi Club and am sure you don't need any announcements to make ... the guys at UAE and Oman will take care of that ... I could think of two sponsors as well (Extreme Performance in UAE and Power Performance Customs in Oman)

This event will be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW ... am glad I was able to find this thread :arms:

It's a great idea Steve, me and the rest of the gang from Hemi Club Oman are willing to come to dubai for this event ...

Actually we had 2 events with the guys from UAE Hemi Club and am sure you don't need any announcements to make ... the guys at UAE and Oman will take care of that ... I could think of two sponsors as well (Extreme Performance in UAE and Power Performance Customs in Oman)

This event will be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :biggrin:
how many cars do you feel would be involved? as i've always wanted to check out dubai the place looks awesome

·
Registered
668 Posts
how many cars do you feel would be involved? as i've always wanted to check out dubai the place looks awesome
I really can't say but in our gathering we had 15+ cars ... I am sure that more than this number will show-up :biggrin: I can start talking to some people and confirm the number for you :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really can't say but in our gathering we had 15+ cars ... I am sure that more than this number will show-up :biggrin: I can start talking to some people and confirm the number for you :grouphug:

that would be good if you could start asking, do you have a local dyno shop that is prepared to be involved? Main thing for me is to cover costs etc

·
Registered
325 Posts
We have shops with dynojets, but I don’t think CMR.
Will you be willing to install one of your superchargers?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have shops with dynojets, but I don’t think CMR.
Will you be willing to install one of your superchargers?

I have the cmr plus our own editer so thats not a problem and fitting supercharger kits isn't a problem either, if i know how many people are interested we could arrange to have them sent over whilst i'm there no problems, i can even bring exhaust systems and cai's and predator tuners as well for people who, do not have them, either way i'm very open to options

·
Registered
456 Posts
Come to kuwait :)

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.