Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm dying to get a custom tune, my car keeps surging and stuff cuz of the cam, needs a custom tune, e-mail tune won't cut it for me i'm afraid

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey, I will be in Dubai for the long weekend.... June 25th-28th. Anyone there have US spec wheels that need TPMS's? I bought wheels and tires out of the states with the senors. They won't work on my export model. They are most likely 2 years old but were known working at the time I replaced them. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey, I will be in Dubai for the long weekend.... June 25th-28th. Anyone there have US spec wheels that need TPMS's? I bought wheels and tires out of the states with the senors. They won't work on my export model. They are most likely 2 years old but were known working at the time I replaced them. :)

what about your old wheels ? do you wanna sell them ?

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Steve don't even thing to go to any other Pereformance workshope in Dubai
Only TAM AUTO ENGINEERING is the way to go you know why ?
Because they have 8 stars serivce and place and everything you need to do for your job.

Tel: +971 50 456 2083 (Motaz)
Tel: +971 4 885 3838
[email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Track tires

Sorry,
I am going to use them for my track tires and wheels. I wish I had bought an extra set of US spec'd wheels but I was lucky to talk my wife into 4 new tires and the 22" wheels and tires for daily driving :)

what about your old wheels ? do you wanna sell them ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Coming to Dubai.... June 25 - 28th. I have 4 TPMS for a 06' GCSRT8 US spec'd if anyone wants them.

Let me know ASAP if you need em and I'll bring them with.

·
Registered
668 Posts
ok guys i need some firm numbers now for the dyno days as i'm looking at booking flights now and thinking of heading there straight from the states if possible
I'm ONE for sure :biggrin: I will send an email to all the hemi owners in Oman & Dubai (whom I know) and get their confirmation ASAP

·
Registered
668 Posts
I suggest opening a new thread Steve !!

·
Registered
223 Posts
If its for the dubai trip then COUNT ME IN cuz i feel like my car is seriously underperforming and a CMR would give me atleast 40rwhp (no kidding)
if that list is the bahrain one though, i'm gonna pass

101 - 119 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.