Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interest in Custom Tuning Day in dubai

14K views 118 replies 20 participants last post by  aceofblitz 
#1 ·
Hi all

I've had a couple of people from over there asking about getting custom tuning on there 300c's done so i'm lookinh into interest into coming over there for a week and doing tuning, how much interest would there be?

#2 ·
Hmm.. The Drive from Kuwait to Dubai would be about 12-15 hours, could u come to kuwait for 2 or 3 days ?..
its only an hour away on a plane, i'll pay for the ticket :biggrin:

I personally can round up atleast 8-10 SRT's that want a CMR tune, I'm sure we can get more and we already have a Dyno shop..

#3 ·
Pleas come over. Will have fun. If you gave enough notice on the dates you’ll be available, people can come from neighboring countries.
If you need any help in organizing you trip, bookings or literally anything please do not hesitate to pm me.

#9 ·
Am intrested for sure please PM me when you will be coming over

#13 ·
WOW ... am glad I was able to find this thread :arms:

It's a great idea Steve, me and the rest of the gang from Hemi Club Oman are willing to come to dubai for this event ...

Actually we had 2 events with the guys from UAE Hemi Club and am sure you don't need any announcements to make ... the guys at UAE and Oman will take care of that ... I could think of two sponsors as well (Extreme Performance in UAE and Power Performance Customs in Oman)

This event will be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :biggrin:

#14 ·
WOW ... am glad I was able to find this thread :arms:

It's a great idea Steve, me and the rest of the gang from Hemi Club Oman are willing to come to dubai for this event ...

Actually we had 2 events with the guys from UAE Hemi Club and am sure you don't need any announcements to make ... the guys at UAE and Oman will take care of that ... I could think of two sponsors as well (Extreme Performance in UAE and Power Performance Customs in Oman)

This event will be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :biggrin:
how many cars do you feel would be involved? as i've always wanted to check out dubai the place looks awesome

#18 ·
I have the cmr plus our own editer so thats not a problem and fitting supercharger kits isn't a problem either, if i know how many people are interested we could arrange to have them sent over whilst i'm there no problems, i can even bring exhaust systems and cai's and predator tuners as well for people who, do not have them, either way i'm very open to options

#19 ·
Come to kuwait :)

#29 ·
I'm currently dying to have my car CMR tuned
the only guy with a CMR here is too busy with his 6.1L wranglers so he didn't even use it yet.
I'd really appreciate it if you'd come to Dubai but I think we have to get a hold of the SRT owners here in the UAE first (mostly jeeps) and probably Oman they come here a lot too.
I hate the way things work here -_-

#31 ·
hey there all. well why kuwait & dubai come to Muscat :D no need for dynos. just wide open roads lol

well, if your thinking of UAE, it will be good for UAE owners and Oman owners as well coz its just 4 hours drivng neglecting the radars every 2.5 kms lol

and yoo Kuwait owners, comeon ppl its just 12 hours :p but that for non HEMIs .. u gusy should make it in less than 10 :p, we make Muscat-Salalah in 7 hours 1210 Kms

#32 ·
hey there all. well why kuwait & dubai come to Muscat :D no need for dynos. just wide open roads lol

well, if your thinking of UAE, it will be good for UAE owners and Oman owners as well coz its just 4 hours drivng neglecting the radars every 2.5 kms lol

and yoo Kuwait owners, comeon ppl its just 12 hours :p but that for non HEMIs .. u gusy should make it in less than 10 :p, we make Muscat-Salalah in 7 hours 1210 Kms

wish we could do speeds like that around here:scared:

#37 ·
If it can be done in BAHRAIN, We will all come there from KUWAIT and I think most of the guys from SAUDI ARABIA not forgetting Bahrainis of course.

#39 · (Edited)
Al qouz thats on Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
did you find any dealer to work with in Dubai?
I found some people who might be interested...
Where can I find a price list for your inventory to compare it with the other dealer. (you have the superchargers and turbos which they don't have by the way)
moreover, would you happen to be a supplier for Motec stand-alone ECUs?
they're interested in that as well.
P.S. in this region customers seem to be more "turbo-inclined" if you know what i mean :p
Cheers!!

#42 ·
Hi there Steve,
There is an Australian guy, Mario. He has a garage in Dubai and he dose tuning but not cmr, he also has a Dynojet. I thought you might be interested to see if you might arrange something together.
I'll PM you his number if you are interested.

Ahmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.