Would you come along to a private drag day for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I toying with the idea of doing a private drag day at willowbank raceway now that the weather has cooled down, this will be for when i get back from the states, and i would think it'll be a sunday meeting normally from 9am until 3pm, who would be interested? and it doesn't have to be only 300c's either it will be open to all interested as a fun day, no sponsorship no advertising just a fun laid back day, i would love to invite the southerners to also join us as this will be a top day, probaly cost around $75 per car with unlimited runs and well as being able to choice your opponent, Just some food for thought anyone interested please let me know here.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
As long as I didn't have anything else booked in for the day I would be there with bells on :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would love to make the trip up there for that. Steve, please let me know what date you would be organising this as I would like to bring my car to you to get everything done the week leading up to the drag meet. Then I will be able to let it loose at Willowbank :fing02:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Depending on when its on I may be interested.

I am also in the HDT club and a few of the boys would be interested but it would depend on the date.

Donald

·
Registered
124 Posts
Steve,
I have posted a thread on the HDT forum will let you know how many if any are keen.

I have had 1 person + me so far.

How many people do you need to make it work cost wise?

Donald

·
Registered
933 Posts
This sounds FANTASTIC but QLD is too far for me to bring my car with a young family and running my own business.

Have fun! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steve,
I have posted a thread on the HDT forum will let you know how many if any are keen.

I have had 1 person + me so far.

How many people do you need to make it work cost wise?

Donald

we can only have a maximum off 50 cars i believe, looking at getting it together as soon as i get back, basically it's the total cost devided between the entrants

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would love to attend, but will be in south africa till 24th june, just post a date and i'll see if it fits! Will drive down from mackay for that!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'll be in QLD in July for the V8's at Ipswitch. Last time I was there I caught the drags at Willowbank and loved it. It'd be great if you could do it around then. (?)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Steve I have 7 including myself from the HDT forum that are keen depending on the date.

Donald

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.