Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Would you come along to a private drag day for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interest in Private dragday for Willowbank Raceway

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  dynosteve 
#1 ·
I toying with the idea of doing a private drag day at willowbank raceway now that the weather has cooled down, this will be for when i get back from the states, and i would think it'll be a sunday meeting normally from 9am until 3pm, who would be interested? and it doesn't have to be only 300c's either it will be open to all interested as a fun day, no sponsorship no advertising just a fun laid back day, i would love to invite the southerners to also join us as this will be a top day, probaly cost around $75 per car with unlimited runs and well as being able to choice your opponent, Just some food for thought anyone interested please let me know here.

#6 · (Edited)
I would love to make the trip up there for that. Steve, please let me know what date you would be organising this as I would like to bring my car to you to get everything done the week leading up to the drag meet. Then I will be able to let it loose at Willowbank :fing02:

#7 · (Edited)
Depending on when its on I may be interested.

I am also in the HDT club and a few of the boys would be interested but it would depend on the date.

Donald

#9 · (Edited)
Steve,
I have posted a thread on the HDT forum will let you know how many if any are keen.

I have had 1 person + me so far.

How many people do you need to make it work cost wise?

Donald

#12 ·
I would love to attend, but will be in south africa till 24th june, just post a date and i'll see if it fits! Will drive down from mackay for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.