Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i'll be in florida from the 16th of may and looking at doing a tuning trip whilst i'm there, just looking for any interest in doing this?

Thanks Steve RDP Motorsport

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where in FL?

probably around the miami, boca raton area i would think, but i'm flexible also and i love this country and it lets me see a bit more of it. you guys live in one of the best places in the world i envy you all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Don't envy them in the US.... I will be retiring to Australia :)

I have lived all over the States... Florida, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Washington State.

Now if I can only talk my wife into somewhere other than Adelaide :biggrin:

·
Registered
787 Posts
funny thing is i don't know a single person who does that

that was kinda for the usa people. i knew when i typed it that is was state slang.

i think its from a restuarant in the states called the "outback" they try to have an Australian theme

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok guys i'm currently here now in boca raton florida and if anyone is interested in custom tuning you can get me on 561-251-6306
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
102 Posts
Dyno steve helped tuned my car. Wow he really knows his stuff. He was able to pull a little hp/tq here and there. I imagine he's left the area but if you ever have a chance to get a tune or have him tune your car DO IT. Thanks Dyno Steve

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dyno steve helped tuned my car. Wow he really knows his stuff. He was able to pull a little hp/tq here and there. I imagine he's left the area but if you ever have a chance to get a tune or have him tune your car DO IT. Thanks Dyno Steve

thanks mate much appreciated

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.