Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to replace the interior map light lens and the rear handle light lens. The tab on the map light lens is broken and is only held on with glue and the rear handle light tab is slightly bent causing it to rattle when i listen to music. I have replaced the interior bulbs many times (stock to blue, then blue to LED, then back to stock). I am going to replace the interior lights again but im afraid that when I pry the lens out again it will break. So if anyone knows if its possibly to get replacement lenses that would be nice. Thanks

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
It is possible but you have to buy the whole handle assembly just to get the lens unless someone has a spare one lying around.

I needed the rear courtesy lense cover only but I had to buy the whole assembly just to get it. Couldn't find any spare lenses.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was actually talking to someone at my work yesterday and they suggested I buy a plastic soldering gun. I had no idea that they made them but apparently they are very useful and work well. So I'll probably try to get one today and see if it works.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hmmm, that's an interesting idea.

I hope it works though because the clips are kinda strong for the lenses and it might break it again.

Good luck though and let us know how it works out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts