Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself and say that my brother just ordered a 300c and is really looking forward to it.

I know this car is new but we are really looking forward to doing some nice bolt ons like cat back, cai, and a handheld programmer.

Any word on a handheld tuner yet?

Dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the overhwelming response :(
Anyway I think he is having his delivered today at 3:00pm.

Should we get the air raid CAI or wait for something better. We also need to do something to the exhaust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice car you got there!!..I too own a stang but am looking to get a 300c as its driveway companion..

And also i dont know about the tuner, but try asking at www.dodgemagnum.net Its not just a magnum site, its half and half..good site with lots of intelligent members...

·
Registered
128 Posts
NJCOBRA10tha said:
Just wanted to introduce myself and say that my brother just ordered a 300c and is really looking forward to it.

I know this car is new but we are really looking forward to doing some nice bolt ons like cat back, cai, and a handheld programmer.

Any word on a handheld tuner yet?

Dan

No word on a handheld. DC isn't releasing any info about how the computer system works; people have not had any luck reverse engineering the computer(s) at all. Autotap is working on a OBD-II adapter, due date of 'soon'. I believe this would be read-only. (OBD-II on the LX platform is CAN, which is the newest and 'hardest' OBD format)

Expect more after SEMA in November.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. He did take delivery yesterday from Wyckoff Chrysler - they sell a lot of the grills and air raid intakes mail order. He got a Bright Silver metalic with everything but Nav and had the billet grill installed before they delivered it. It's sharp. He is coming from a slew of Mercedes before this.

He is very excited about the car just wants it to sound mean like my Cobra.

Thanks for the input I am going to follow those links now.

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts