Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

Guess I'm 722... (The 700th member thread caught my eye.) Didn't know about this place until someone on Autopia suggested I ask here about my wheels - are the clearcoated?? I've got some nasty little spots I can get off with anything! Anyhow, this is waaay cool! I joined some 300C Yahoo! Group last weekend, and realized there were only like 7 members counting me! So this rocks. Been reading non-stop for about an hour already!!! LOL :eek:

I've got a 3-week old Cool Vanilla 300C - with 1,300 miles on it already! I've been absolutely OBSESSED with detailing it - following some of the suggestions of those Autopians, who seem really good at the 'art' of cleaning a car. Got a sealant put on 2 weeks ago, and yesterday, topped that with a coat of P21S wax. (Oh, my ACHING back!!!)

The Nav system is waay cool. Only option I don't have that I wish I had is the HID headlights. I emailed DC and they said they WILL be coming out with a retro-fit kit for it that the dealer can install! Cool-o.

The threads about the 20" wheels is of interest, as is the aftermarket grille thread - tho I didn't quite "get" the whole discussion about the emblem... Guess it doesn't come with one??

I'm also an avid cigar hobbiest. I post on the Herfers Paradise bulletin board (almost as obsessively as I clean the car!). One of the Admins at HP actually referred me to Autopia, which is how I got here... (No, I do NOT smoke cigars in my 300! But I do in my '66 Chevy pickup I'm restoring!!! :))

Anyhow, delighted to find this group and look forward to uber-geeking out on bling-bling for my new gangsta ride. - LOL

Scott

·
Registered
68 Posts
BLing bling....

love my fellow dorky surburan white guys that listen to the rap radio station or watch pimp my ride...

non sequitar...

It's seems that there are a great deal of elders that own a 300 C in this forum and plan to enhance it's already bold exterior look.

right on...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome on board !
Yea, that first two weeks are the "Spit and Polish" week. Can't handle a speck of dust or finger print on her ! Problem is it doesn't stop after the two weeks.
How about:
Ashton 60's
Hoyo De Monteray Excaliber #1's
Monticristos pirimides
and a few Cohiba's in the humidor

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL - How 'bout Monte Afrique, Opus DC, Punch Gran Puro, and a VSG Sorcerer? That's my lineup the past 24 hrs... Fixin' to go finish the Packers game with a Jose Piedra machine made. :D

Thanks for the welcome.

As for the "2 week spit-n-polish", I think I'll keep it up. At this point, Saturday early AMs are reserved for a coupla hours of washing and drying... Gotta stick with it given the huge sum of dough sunk into this rapidly depreciating investment! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts