Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the Invisi-mask clear bra installed or done the installation themself? I probably going to need to get it or one like it based on where I have to drive from time to time. I didn't know if it was better to have someone put it on or if it was easy enough to do on my own? Also how much did you pay if you had it installed?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i'm going to get mine done after i install the new front end.....

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that's what i figured. I was just doing some looking around on their website and saw that you can order the precut pieces and there is an instructional DVD that comes with it.

I'm sure it is one of those things that if you have the proper work space, tools, and a second set of hands you can get it right the second time.

The detailer here in town told me to figure about $500-700 for my car.

·
Registered
350 Posts
realllyyy kool front end i kant wait to see piks of that on ur karr

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
realllyyy kool front end i kant wait to see piks of that on ur karr
thanx. early summer and it'll be on. tons of performance mods going on right now. then the front end.

·
Registered
37 Posts
There is more than one way to do that process. One is the vinyl clear sticker-type process. The other way is a special coating that is applied via a spray gun. I put some on a helmet I did to try it out and it is amazing, but VERY tempermental in the liquid form. You can press it with a fingernail and it will reshape in a few minutes and disappear. I think the version I used was by armour coat out of Canada I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts