Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a shaker kit a few weeks back, and while I know these things are made to order and can take awhile, I haven't gotten any kind of confirmation that my order was received. I emailed Mo at the address he provided on this forum a couple months (years?) ago but haven't gotten a reply. Just wondering if anyone knows if they're still in business or not?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try the phone number on Monday, methinks...

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Yeah it would be good to know. I find it crazy there seems to be so many companies closing up shop that only do 300/lx stuff. These cars are just getting into prices just about anyone can afford and everyone seems to be asking about these parts from various shops. If I had the resources I would for sure start up something!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree 100% with what you're saying, and would like to add that besides the price becoming manageable to more people, the styling is timeless. It won't be outdated in five years. That makes the car desirable to a large audience. Modification only comes naturally, since most people want to maintain their individuality.

And then, on a more personal note, there's the matter of the $796.00 I paid out...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Last I heard, danko was still in business. Someone on LXF was looking for them recently too.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dug up a couple of threads as recent as March 2014 on the Charger forums, real nice widebody kit being made, so it looks as though I just might actually get my shaker kit! Looks like they turn out some REALLY nice stuff, and I'm willing to wait as ling as it takes. I was just looking for a little confirmation that it is in fact still being made. Keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
They are still in biz. I had contacted them about a sponsorship for my car show and heard right back from them. It was a "NO". haha. But still open for biz apparently.

·
Registered
25 Posts
AFAIK he's still in business but from the guy I met several months back he's pretty much a one-man band with some people helping out. I'd give him a call Tuesday. You can google Danko to get the number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts