Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think that the roof line of the car is to low where you need to stop further back at a traffic light so you can see it?

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I have that problem with all cars.. it's a 6'2" thing... As for the 300's roof line, it's right where it should be!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
And there is a simple solution... look at Light In Sight. I have one in each car, and I have a spare because I gave one away, ordered a replacement and got two somehow...

If you would like it... let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Anyone else think that the roof line of the car is to low where you need to stop further back at a traffic light so you can see it?
Not a problem for me but I stretch out to a full 5' 8". Besides, you don't want to spoil the looks of the car.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Could you imagine the 300 with a higher roof line??:yuck:
It would totally spoil the whole look of the car.
Our cars are designed to look badass with a low roof, high beltline, agressive (in your face) front end, etc.

·
Registered
84 Posts
im 6"6 and i have no problem seeing lights. maybe try lowering your seat?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Try getting into one with a helmet on when you are 6' 1". I had a heck of a time at the SRT Experience with almost all of them. The Viper V-10 was almost impossible. Best regards, Bob.

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
XD

Sometimes I wish the windows were smaller XD

My mom's always looking down to see who's at the drive through window when I'm out with her because from where she's sitting she can't see anything XD

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Low roof line? No.
High belt line? Yes.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Hey Tim,
If he does not I will!
Since the orignal poster hasn't been back to see or respond to the posts to the thread... PM your address to me, and it will be on it's way along with the original invoice for reference.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I wouldn't want it any lower, but it's just right, in my opinion.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
who cares if you cant see the lights change from red to green,if the car next to you goes you will still beat it.lmao.stay back an extra yard if you cant see the lights,the roof line is perfect for the car

·
Registered
129 Posts
I believe it is hard to see some red lights too considering I am 6'-3". I have learned to stay back just a bit to see the lights.

·
Registered
553 Posts
And there is a simple solution... look at Light In Sight. I have one in each car, and I have a spare because I gave one away, ordered a replacement and got two somehow...

If you would like it... let me know.
This is the first thing I bought for my car. I'm 6-4, and had a hard time seeing lights as well (for some lights, I'd need to stop way too far back to see them).

It works well, although it also shows the bright sun on my morning commute.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I like the chopped top look. It reminds me of the 50s'. But I did get the sun roof. That solved my problem.LOL.Now I just stick my head up and can see all around. Oh Well, I thought it was funny.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts