Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, I hope some of the 300C vendors are looking at performance chips. The 300C should have no problem hitting 155+ with the right chip.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am trying to find a chip to break the 155 mi/h limit coz my car reaches that speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
You can take it to your local tuner and have the code deleted most likely from the computer if it uses OBDII :)

-Todd

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
I wish it was that easy. The factor's code seems to be a big secret so it's taking the aftermarket awhile to get things going. A good performance tune should be good for about 20+ horsepower and no speed limiter.

jamoleh: Is there no limiter for the cars that goto your country?

·
Registered
82 Posts
tbyrne said:
I wish it was that easy. The factor's code seems to be a big secret so it's taking the aftermarket awhile to get things going. A good performance tune should be good for about 20+ horsepower and no speed limiter.
Wow, that is absoulte crap. I noticed the car seems to be running rich from dynos, does the tune you speak of correct that to like an 11.8:1?

Perhaps to find the code, the aftermarket guys should contact some shops that tune Mercedes since they probably delete the codes and I am gueessing the system is probably similar :confused:

-Todd

·
Registered
340 Posts
tbyrne said:

jamoleh: Is there no limiter for the cars that goto your country?
Here it is limited to 250 km/h & this is for the majority of saloon cars but cars like MB S55 & Audi A8's aren't.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
jamoleh, what tire does your car come with? We (US) get the crappy Continental ContiTouring Contact CH95.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Gloveperson: no joy w/ the Mercedes codes. There are a couple chip/tuner makers that are a few months out supposedly; also Mopar may be coming out w/ a computer early next year (rumor).

·
Registered
340 Posts
E55 KEV said:
jamoleh, what tire does your car come with? We (US) get the crappy Continental ContiTouring Contact CH95.
I'v Perilli's when I got my car with the Magnums 18" rims.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts