Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 300 Touring and had the Mopar grill installed. I didn't realize the mesh from Mopar has wider space between the threads than the grill I see here.

I want to buy the tighter one below but just saw you have to buy the Chrysler emblem separately and it's installed by adhesive. Is this a cheap idea? The one I got is at the bottom.

I can order this at american-truck-auto. com for around 300 bucks. Don't want to make *another* bad decision. Is this the right grill for the tighter mesh look I want?

The grill I currently have installed... too much space between grill...

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
My BT emblem is held on with foam tape. It's the same tape used to hold on the molding, trunk wing, and trunk emblems. It should be fine to use, just make sure you clean the area first.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a newbie... what's the "BT version"?

Do you guys have any links of where to buy the grill I'm looking for? I found for around $300 bucks plus the emblem which sounds reasonable.

·
Registered
683 Posts
BT is Billet Technology, they are a supporting vendor here. They can pretty much custom cut you any design in an emblem or you can go with one of their standard designs.

The grill looks like the chrome Bentley style grill. You can try looking here and see if it's cheaper or just do a google search. Exterior Accessories

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi mkirk, I'm from oz,I bought a putco chromed heavy mesh grille from Auto Truck Toys in the States had it sent to Aust.I had to buy the wing emblem seperately (about$50) made sure after I fitted grille it was clean and stuck emblem to grille.Been on for 11 months now and have never had a problem,looks good too, Cheers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a brand new OEM emblem with adhesive that I bought when I purchased my grill but it ended up coming with one.

If you have any interest its not going to cost you anywhere near 300.....or 30 for that matter. PM me if you're interested.

If it serves you than it's better than sitting on my desk!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts