Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have white led lights all in my car and it looks nice but the green from the dash throws it off...is there a way to replace it?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Lighting? Naw, no 'black" lighting

if i can remember your dash its yellow...
but on a funnier side please be rainbow or purple

My gauges are yellow but not the interior switches and stuff so you are correct.

We had to find a way to make the correct hue of yellow because it flippin' doesn't exist.

Advertisers call "amber" yellow when amber looks more orange than yellow. :thumbsdow

We got it figured out though and it is being done this weekend!!! :arms:

...and no on the rainbow. I don't swing that way lol

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
Lighting? Naw, no 'black" lighting

shame! ....I think black dash lighting would be cool..... you could use that little wheel on the dash to turn up the darkness
...black halos would be great too, (though obviously not as effective on silver cars)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any idea of the bulb size in the dash and the climate control I would like to change all lights including window switch basicly anything that is that ugly green I want to put blue in it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
there is alot of haggling about wheat bulbs n what not i just want the basic led bulb type that will fit in the speedo so i can soder new bulbs in i did this in a 02 trailblazer and used blue cube leds and it looked 100% stock but was a bright led blue instead of the nasty green shit we have in the 300

·
Registered
15 Posts
Our gauges use the el illumination at night leds wont work, I've wanted to try this for a few weeks now I found some cuttable el pannels online for cheap. The stock el pannels removed and these cut to shape and put into the factory locations diffrent colors available as well. I really wonder if these are the awnser to chance the color of the illumination in our cars.and they are paper thin and flexible so I dont see why they wouldn't work..

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts