Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 300 touring and I was wondering if there's a way to turn off the headlights when you unlock the car since they automatically turn on once you hit the unlock button. I would just rather have my headlights turn on when I flip the switch once I get in the car. I thought I read something about it on the forums a long time ago but I can no longer find it. All help will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
435 Posts
You can turn off the headlights using the EVIC.

Jim
can you explain how? and what color is your car? The avitar pic is awesome! Custom paint or just great lighting? either way, looks hot!
Thanks

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
in your evic, under personal settings, there will be an option that says something along the lines of "lights on unlock". just find that one, press the right arrow button on the steering wheel, and it will change from yes to no, or on to off.

·
Registered
69 Posts
can you explain how? and what color is your car? The avitar pic is awesome! Custom paint or just great lighting? either way, looks hot!
Thanks
Just like the other guys say scroll through your personal settings on your EVIC.

My car is Silver Steel (the fastest color) just got lucky with the lighting which makes it look two tone.

Jim

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont have the evic and steering wheelcontrols since I only have the 3.5 touring model. So is there a way to do it with my model 300?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like that... Silver Steal... mm, melts off my tongue, I even like saying that, LOL. um I'm guessing it's not OEM, do you know who makes it, House of Kolor, Hot wheels, or PPG maybe?
I'll have to google it... thanks for the 411...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like that... Silver Steal... mm, melts off my tongue, I even like saying that, LOL. um I'm guessing it's not OEM, do you know who makes it, House of Kolor, Hot wheels, or PPG maybe?
I'll have to google it... thanks for the 411...
It's an OEM color which I think is no longer a color choice on the 300 But you can still buy the paint.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts