Certified/Loaded/with Nav/190000 km
$4000 CAD
Maintenance done regularly

let me know ??
looking to maybe buy

·
Registered
557 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's pretty low mileage for an 05 and if the mechanical and cosmetics look good and you have maintenance records, it sounds like it might be a good buy. Things to look out for with this mileage (unless maintenance records show them done) are almost everything dealing with the front suspension.....ball joints, tie rod ends, struts, bushings, etc. (check the wear patterns on the tires), whether the 100K service was completed......transmission and differential serviced, brake condition, etc. Also, stick a good quality diagnostic scanner on it (one that can read all electronic modules) and see if there are any Diagnostic Trouble Codes showing. Does the Nav radio work in all modes and is the latest GPS DVD in it......there is no "real" current version available......newest is about 8 or so years old. Does the GPS still work, especially the "joy stick"? Does the 6 disc CD changer still work? The 05's had an REC model Nav. radio and it is really primative by today's standards, but usually still work......if needed, just not up to date. I have two vehicles with the REC and they both work fine. I have Garmin portable GPS's in both and just use the Nav. part of the REC mostly for current position.

Good luck and, if it looks good, hope you get it and enjoy it like I've enjoyed mine for the past 15 years or so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts