Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
^^Thanks Frankie!

I really like the stance. Is the drop just from the coil overs? If not, what have you done? Also, do you have srt rims?
Thanks. The stance comes from basically just the coilovers. I also have SPC rear camber bushings, but that just effects rear camber. The wheels are the first set of 22 inch 300 srt8 replicas that were made in brushed face with silver windows.

·
Registered
585 Posts
SRT22"s look real good! Lovin the last picture:)

·
Banned
172 Posts
I was thinking of just getting 20" rims. Does anyone think there'll be much of a difference with how these rims tuck into the wheelwells? I really like this stance. Also Smoove, would you have any problem with your rear wheels rubbing if you didn't have the camber adjust? Or is the clearence still about the same, just turned in?

·
Registered
259 Posts
wow looks so clean lowered
never been a fan of those rims but on your car they work

·
Registered
648 Posts
Very nice man!! Car looks great. Is that a VIP300c front lip?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys. Thanks again Steve for trying to help me get these on also.

I was thinking of just getting 20" rims. Does anyone think there'll be much of a difference with how these rims tuck into the wheelwells? I really like this stance. Also Smoove, would you have any problem with your rear wheels rubbing if you didn't have the camber adjust? Or is the clearence still about the same, just turned in?
The main thing when it comes to the look is having the same overall diameter that I have with my setup. If the od is the same, it will tuck the same, tire wise at least.

The camber bushings actually push the wheel out, or straight up and down, which would lead to a greater chance of rubbing. I didn't have rubbing before the bushings or after. I also have all four fenders rolled, which is a must if you go this low.

Very nice man!! Car looks great. Is that a VIP300c front lip?
Thanks. It is an oem srt8 lip from an 05 totaled car. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
I have been waiting and looking and waiting and looking for someone with that grill... that SRT chin lip and the chrome under the lights to post some pics... I knew it would look sweeet but had no idea until I saw yours!

DUDE... your car is seriously a thing of beauty!

I'm starting my grill mods tomorrow after seeing that magnificant spectacle of a ride....

Is that SRT chin lip from an '05 two piece? or is it aftermarket?

NICE JOB!

:You_Rock_

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
43 Participants
JV300c
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing