Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
............when I get that slight sideways motion when pulling away briskly!

Perfectly controllable but ever so slightly sideways.

:fing02:

Stef

·
Registered
224 Posts
haha, I know exactly what you mean. I try and do it at least once a week, its like a drug.

·
Registered
426 Posts
When your having a bad day it sure does change your outlook.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I do it every chance I get ;)

haha, I know exactly what you mean. I try and do it at least once a week, its like a drug.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
lmao,with the predator it lets you go further round than normal and it always comes back for you and thats with ESP on,gotta watch it in this weather though

·
Registered
61 Posts
lmao,with the predator it lets you go further round than normal and it always comes back for you and thats with ESP on,gotta watch it in this weather though
Not half, we had a decent sprinkling of snow this morning. All gone now though, that was a short winter......

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yip lovein the side ways action just now. Also done the 0-60 thing on a wet road the other day .Managed to get the might C wheel spinning in 1st 2nd &3rd .The time was a slow 9.30 secs:pat: but who cares great fun:arms: :arms:

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Not half, we had a decent sprinkling of snow this morning. All gone now though, that was a short winter......
you dont need any snow with the predator,it just does it if you do any more than tickle the throttle,makes me smile everytime(until its time for tyres.lol)

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
this was just messing about over the road from us,I had to cut it short,I was running out of road.lol

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Yeah,it spun up to 2nd gear then I had to shut off and brake like hell.Hell yeah im irresponsible and proud of it.lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts