Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While looking for information on Virginia's lemon law (My car has issues,) I came across this....you think they are trying to tell us something?

http://www.autoinsurance-directory.com/lemon-law.html

Look in the upper right hand corner...It's even the same color as mine...or is that satin jade? Either way, made me laugh even through the frustration. :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Whoa!
Thatz not a good sign.
No such problems here (yet).
Hope all works out for you soonest.
Keep us posted!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it back yesterday...

With a new engine control module...We'll see if this fixes my temp guage gremlin for good this time. Last time it didn't reappear for about 2 weeks. I did notice it doesn't start up as fast with the new ecu...a few more cranks. hopefully this goes away, it used to start right up on the second or third revolution. All the pulling and replacing parts on this car has me so nervous...stuff never fits back together quite as nice as it does from the factory...wish me luck.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
joshmillslane said:
With a new engine control module...We'll see if this fixes my temp guage gremlin for good this time. Last time it didn't reappear for about 2 weeks. I did notice it doesn't start up as fast with the new ecu...a few more cranks. hopefully this goes away, it used to start right up on the second or third revolution. All the pulling and replacing parts on this car has me so nervous...stuff never fits back together quite as nice as it does from the factory...wish me luck.
Think positive... we wish you enough luck to fill a truck!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Hmmmmm! That pic is on every page of that "auto insurance industry" site and not just the page about lemons. Plus the guys in the pic look like happy campers to me. :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I saw that...

But it still made me laugh when it first popped up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts