Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the little things I've added to my 300C to make it mine. Comments are welcome (both + and -).

Chrome strip at bottom edge of trunk lid.

BT trim.

Chrysler/Hemi emblems.

300 emblem.

BT trim.

BT seat trim.

AAC pedal covers.

Vintage Airtemp decal. :)

BT lid and vintage Mopar Jiffy Jet decal.

Mopar Hemi orange engine cover, BT oil cap, and ThermoCap coolant cap with thermometer.

Creamsicle

·
Registered
916 Posts
Love the BT stuff naturally, the engine shroud is also great, the thing I like the most is the old school stickers, different. Not a big fan of all the stick ons in the cockpit, but overall nice touches.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the BT stuff naturally, the engine shroud is also great, the thing I like the most is the old school stickers, different. Not a big fan of all the stick ons in the cockpit, but overall nice touches.
You know, now when I see the pics of the Hemi and Chrysler emblems in the back I agree with you. They really stink. They will be gone today!

I really want something to go on the passenger side of the dash though. Perhaps the 300 emblem is a bit large. I was thinking about a W. P. Chrysler emblem (even though it's not a LWB). What do you think? A nice thin chrome strip would look good also, but I haven't figured out how to do this without it looking crappy. I wish BT would make a trim piece.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Awesome personal touches you have going on there!

Yeah, the stick-ons aren't really my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, you did a great job with them, the only one I really don't like is the chrysler one between the air vents.

Also, since you're going for the old-school stickers and style, why don't get a "Chrysler" or "Chrysler 300" in the old style script to put on the passengers side dash? <--- I think that'd look sweet and go well with your car.

Do you. :fing02:

EDIT:
Found this link to a "Chrysler" emblem that would SICK on the passengers side dash. Only $15!
http://***************/showthread.php?t=32192

·
Registered
469 Posts
Awesome personal touches you have going on there!

Yeah, the stick-ons aren't really my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, you did a great job with them, the only one I really don't like is the chrysler one between the air vents.

Also, since you're going for the old-school stickers and style, why don't get a "Chrysler" or "Chrysler 300" in the old style script to put on the passengers side dash? <--- I think that'd look sweet and go well with your car.

Do you. :fing02:

EDIT:
Found this link to a "Chrysler" emblem that would SICK on the passengers side dash. Only $15!
http://***************/showthread.php?t=32192
^^ just put 300 c ****** without the spaces in the link above where the stars are

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I can't get to the site. I'm following your cue, but it won't lead to anything. Help! I want to see what you suggested.

Hey, when are your rims coming btw?

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Thing is Chrysler + art deco != 'script', it's been used but it aint proper.

Get the pepsi logos they use on the heritage (and the oldschool 300Cs) ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very Nice My Friend And As Always Bt Stuff Are Great...

·
Registered
648 Posts
nice touches man.especially the BT stuff. dont know if i would do the 300 emblem on the dash but as long as you like it its all good. lookin good.:fing02:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice touches man.especially the BT stuff. dont know if i would do the 300 emblem on the dash but as long as you like it its all good. lookin good.:fing02:
Thanks. I really like the 300 emblem, but it is a bit too large. If it was 3/4 it would be perfect for my taste. I'm trying to locate a WP Chrysler emblem, but it might be a bit large as well. I just wish Chrysler would have thought of putting something tasteful right there to begin with.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Air conditioned by Chrysler.....lol. I love it.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Tastefully modded:arms:

I'm diggin' the retro stickers.

Eric

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have the same 300 logo that I took off my trunk and I want to put it in the same spot. lol maybe not after the comments here.

Can you take a photo from the back seat to get a better feel for how it looks?

Just looked at the photo again what about moving it down some to line up with the bottom edge maybe?

·
Registered
176 Posts
You know, now when I see the pics of the Hemi and Chrysler emblems in the back I agree with you. They really stink. They will be gone today!

I really want something to go on the passenger side of the dash though. Perhaps the 300 emblem is a bit large. I was thinking about a W. P. Chrysler emblem (even though it's not a LWB). What do you think? A nice thin chrome strip would look good also, but I haven't figured out how to do this without it looking crappy. I wish BT would make a trim piece.

I used a steering wheel logo for the passenger dash and above the cup holder. I wanted to use the 300C Hemi boot badge but it was too flat to fit. I like your 300 on its own.

Greenheugh

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have the same 300 logo that I took off my trunk and I want to put it in the same spot. lol maybe not after the comments here.

Can you take a photo from the back seat to get a better feel for how it looks?

Just looked at the photo again what about moving it down some to line up with the bottom edge maybe?
Yes, I will take another picture.

I sat for a while in the car both in driver and passenger seat, just looking (our cars are comfortable!) at the emblem to decide whether it's to my liking or not. I have decided that I'm leaving it on for now. I really like the look of a steering wheel wing, but am afraid it will be repeating the theme a bit since there will be one just like it 3' away on the left. A smaller tri-color 300c emblem would be great, but where o' where to find one?

I appreciate all the input. :fing02: Even the criticism. Sometimes it's hard to see what looks bad when you've done it yourself.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like the emblems on the rear vent thingys, where did you get those logos? I agree with most here the 300 on the dash seems a little large. didn't someone mention the classic Chrysler script thingy? that would look very classy... good work though...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts