Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I never thought this day would come - but it has and here I am telling you guys I'm selling my car. After 2 years of the best motoring in my life, it is time to let go of my beloved 300C.

Changing family circumstances and the pressure of being on one income has taken its toll, and financially it just doesn't add up for me any more. I have made some great friends from this forum and I am very grateful for that.

Obviously I won't be around here as much anymore (at least not in the same capacity I have been) but I will still drop in from time to time.

Thanks for everyones help from across the globe whenever I had a question to ask and for being the best forum board I have ever dealt with.

To my Melbourne friends, I will still come to the M&G's (jected - Daniel) has offered me his passenger seat!! - and I hope to stay in contact.

Thanks again everyone.

ps here's the link to my car on carsales :

Used CHRYSLER 300C Private Seller Cars For Sale - carsales.com.au

·
Registered
223 Posts
All Good Things...

Congrats on your new family member, and good luck in all of your endeavors.

Hope to see you around the boards!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Jeez Shane, I've certainly enjoyed you around here for a long time, especially when I was working wierd hours and checking this site at 5 in the morning when all the Aussies were up and about. You weere always one of those who were around.

Do what you need to do, but come back like lots of others who've sold their cars do. We came for the car, and stayed for the people! Not sure if it was NR or Linda who first said that, but it's true!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Awww I'm awfully sorry to hear that chief :(

*sniff* Take care :D Best of luck, maybe in a couple years you can get an SRT8 :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts