Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got some pics of that X5 w/ the airbrushed skulls all around the car?
i wanna get my engine cover airbrushed and i need some pics to kinda show the airbrush artist an example of what i'm looking for.

i saw that car on "rides" a couple of months ago, i didnt find any good pics on google but it said it appeared in DUB magazine so maybe somebody has the actual issue and can scan them for me.

any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats the only pic that i found on google but i need pics of the skulls on the side, not his freaking family on the hood :scared:

·
Registered
522 Posts
any good airbrush artist should be able to design you up some sweet skulls, why do you have to copy the obsbournmobile ? Just let buddy know the style you like and let him come up with something you like ......

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
any good airbrush artist should be able to design you up some sweet skulls, why do you have to copy the obsbournmobile ? Just let buddy know the style you like and let him come up with something you like ......
well thats exactly what i'm trying to do. i actually do graphics for a living so i know what you're talking about but there's quite a few different ways to do skulls so i wanna show him an example of what i'm lookin for you know. of course i'll let him to his thing after i told him the general direction

1 - 6 of 6 Posts