Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm sure we can make something that would install via 3M molding tape, however there would be some significant r&d involved so we would need to have a few people interested to make the pricing in-line w/ Startech. We can do the console (obviously) and a shifter too...

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I'm sure we can make something that would install via 3M molding tape, however there would be some significant r&d involved so we would need to have a few people interested to make the pricing in-line w/ Startech. We can do the console (obviously) and a shifter too...
How much would it be to wrap the outside(ring?) of the steering wheel only?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
We charge $199 plus shipping but would have to have the material. Alcantara is sold by the yard for $125 yd. I have some close to light greystone and dk slate in-stock so it would not cost for those colors but anything custom would require the material be purchased as well.

James

How much would it be to wrap the outside(ring?) of the steering wheel only?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
We charge $199 plus shipping but would have to have the material. Alcantara is sold by the yard for $125 yd. I have some close to light greystone and dk slate in-stock so it would not cost for those colors but anything custom would require the material be purchased as well.

James
Thanks james. Will definately get back to you when the time and funds are right.:biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts