Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JBA Exhaust ! now with video! More video

Today I finally had my exhaust installed,from the JBA headers to the JBA high flow cats and the cat back,its all stainless steel,the fit was great,but the sound is even better!! Absolutely no drone! I got a great deal at auto anything. The headers where $462.36,the exhaust was $439.76 and the high flow cats where $468.31. The fit was perfect all the way back,the hangers are just like the factory. I could not be happier with this.... here is sound of it.

Reactions: hemi_hound300

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to try to have some sounds up today.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just was able to get the sound up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That sounds sick, do you have the part numbers too maybe help out a fellow new member on getting this? Also would it sound the same if I didn't have a predator and tuned or would it be more raspy?

·
Registered
275 Posts
well cant believe I paid my magna cat back 825$ seeing I could had a whole exaust from header to muffler for like what, 1400?
dang, nice..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The part numbers are as following, exhaust Part #40-1600,High flow cats Part #2965SYC and headers,Part #1964SJS. I think it should sound the same with out the predator.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The part numbers are as following, exhaust Part #40-1600,High flow cats Part #2965SYC and headers,Part #1964SJS. I think it should sound the same with out the predator.
Awesome man thank you, the only person that won't like this is the wifey lol. And you got these from autoanything.com?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it all came from autoanything.com

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll try to get a drive video up today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yea man what about performance? Do you get more outa the pedal now or what?? Some folks frown on the aftermarket headers. Speaking of which....is this a shorty or longtube setup??

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are shorty,If you could have seen the factory headers you would ask yourself how the car can even breath,(lol)I noticed more in the 3000rpm range and up.I will have a new tune today just for this set up and I will let you now how good it is.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I just installed my new tune from HHP,and I have to say it made a nice difference.It cherps when it hits 2nd gear every time,the throttle is more responsive and it idles better.It flys up to 80 mph fast.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Added some new video

·
Registered
49 Posts
The first video is all I watch lol just let it open in a new tab on replay. I hope mine sounds the same and do I have to have the predator too put the tune in from HHP

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The predator will allow you to install a tune.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts